Странице

Monday 12 August 2019

Post ideas / for bloggers

Hello guys! I'm so sorry I didn't write anything in a really long time! 




- I actually have a feeling that I say that in every post, lol! 😆





          Today, I'm going to give you some post ideas! I hope it will help you.

#1 what I do when I'm bored
#2 diy post
#3 I traveled to _______
#4 birthday gifts ideas
#5 things that I can't live without
#6 something that always cheers me up
#7 this is what I like to eat
#8 this is what I like to wear
#9 makeup products that I love
#10 workout routine
#11 life hacks
#12 q&a
#13 photography challenge (you can find that on Pinterest app)
#14 games I like to play
#15 story time
#16 I love to ______ 
#17 recipies 
#18 meet my friends
#19 favorite movies
#20 favorite books
                         That is it for now! If you liked this post, maybe I will do a part II?

Also, I will probably use some of this post ideas ... 


Love you all, byeeee 😘
xxxxx skypositive xxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Post je super i ideje su odlične. Tekst je koristan i vratiću mu se kad ne budem imala ideja za postove.❤️

    Sweet-dreams-14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti, veoma mi je drago da ti se svideo! ❤

      Delete
  2. Great! Post ideas posts are always life savers :D Thanks for sharing!
    Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ideas are wonderful! I can't wait to read some of the ones you write about. Following you on GFC...hope you will follow back :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ideje su jako divne, i iako mislim da treba pisati neke originalne postove, smatram da ne možemo uvek smisliti neku originalnu ideju tako da se uvek vraćamo na ove. Hvala što si ovo podelila sa nama.

    https://sweetsunshinexx.blogspot.com - upravo sam izbacila prvi post, značilo bi mi da pogledaš.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, slazem se. Drago mi je da ti se post svideo! Naravno, potledacu

      Delete
  5. Curto muito seus posts, são muito bem criativos e interessantes.. Sempre estou aqui lendo e compartilhando com minhas amigas...

    Beijos 😘.

    Meu Blog: Laura Gómez

    ReplyDelete