Странице

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Fresh post

Hello kind people,

So in my city is raining outside. I am wet, I dont have umbrella and I got this idea to write post about rain. When it is spring or summer and when it is really hot I LOVE when it is raining. Next will understand just people who wear glasses. Do you hate when rain falls on your glasses and then you can not see so clear? I hate it! Also, bad thing when its raining is when you are in the bus and there is no open window (so that rain cant come in) but inside the bus is SO HOT !! Anyway, I love rain. That fresh air is wonderful and that cant compare to anything.
           
                                          Do you like rain? 😊

Btw guys, please check out my previous post! 
Ly❣

7 comments:

  1. Great and very interesting post dear. I don't like rain, I can tell I really hate rain! :D

    New post - www.minniearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and its okay! I will check your post

      Delete
  2. Sjajan post. Volim kišu, ali samo kada sam ja unutra - u kući, i tako stajem pored prozora i slušam zvuk kiše.

    Novi post je na mom blogu, ako imaš vremena, pogledaj: Wonderland Vibes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slazem se, to je veoma opustajuce!
      Pogledacu xxx

      Delete
  3. Thank you! Ofc, i followed you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amei essa sua postagem, sempre estou visitando seu blog e lendo suas postagens.. Seu blog está salvo em meus favoritos..

    Parabéns!

    Amo seu blog ❤️ ..

    Meu Blog: Rondon Cap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gostei bastante do artigo de hoje, sempre estou aqui acompanhando seu blog. Tenho aprendido muitas coisas legais aqui.

    Beijos 😘.

    Meu Blog: Site Espaço Edy Moda

    ReplyDelete