Странице

Friday 29 June 2018

Friendships

Hello everybody, 
Today I am going to tell you about the day I met a friend with whom I hang out when I was younger. 

   So, there is a girl J. that I loved when I was younger and we were hanging out all the time. But, in 4th grade, she moved to another school and we havent heard for like 3 years.

   This year, in May, she invited me to her birthday party. I was really scared because I thought  she changed. I was worried, but I said that I will come.

   There was a little problem, I didnt know what to buy her. A book? Clothes? Makeup? I didnt know what she likes now. I decided to buy her a shirt and chocolate. Everybody like that?

   It turned out very good! We talked, laughed and having a lot of fun that day. Also, I met  some new friends who came to her party, too. 

 The point 

Sometimes, friendships can be over. Or, you think that is the end of a friendship, but maybe its just a break. People can change and re-change 🤣 
                                                                                                                 buy                         💗       

15 comments:

  1. Nice post. Chocolate is the best option for a girl when you are not sure.
    I followed you, like to follow me back?

    Fashionista2020

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I agree haha 🤣
      I will follow you back 💘

      Delete
  2. Thank you, I saw your blog its so good! Would you follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post, as usual.The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it!Keep rockin’

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, I always admire your post. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.”-Muhammad Ali

    ReplyDelete